Diesel Mechanic/Technician - Top Pay + Up to $4,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Sysco - Nashville Diesel Mechanic
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Sysco is Hiring Diesel Fleet Mechanic TechniciansUp to $4,000
Sign On Bonus - $1,000 Tool Allowance/YearPayrate Based on
ExperienceWe offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.Want a Career With
Sysco? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon
completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss
available the role (we'll contact you at the number
- Day Shift: 7 am - 3:30 pm
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on
vehicles and equipment with in planned time tolerances to maximize
the safety, reliability, and cost efficiency throughout the life
cycle of the fleet.
- Perform FAI/CVI (Annual) inspections on all fleet vehicles
including tractors, trailers, converter dollies, light-duty
vehicles, and any other company-owned equipment in accordance with
all federal, state and local legal and regulatory agencies.
(Includes all state-required inspections and frequencies).
- Perform quality preventive maintenance inspections per company
methods on all fleet vehicles including tractors, trailers,
converter dollies, lift-gates, light-duty vehicles, and any other
- Perform quality maintenance repairs as required to maximize
safety and reliability on all fleet vehicles including tractors,
trailers, converter dollies, lift-gates, light-duty vehicles, and
any company-owned equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance, diagnosis and repair to
refrigeration units (Reefer)
- Address all Driver Vehicle Inspection Report write ups timely,
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repairs to
manufacturer specifications including but not limited to engines,
transmissions and clutches, drive-line, differential, steering and
suspension, fuel and ignition system, exhaust systems (including
regeneration systems), intake systems, electrical systems, brake
systems, HVAC systems and lift-gate hydraulic, mechanical and
- Follow procedures including documenting all work performed on
- Mentor, teach and share expertise with Fleet Technician I and
II to aid in their development to positions of greater
- May perform moderate supervisory roles when Fleet Manager or
Fleet Supervisors are not accessible.
- Proficient in electrical meter testing.
- Knowledge of controls and electric (DC (distribution center)
- Electric motor knowledge (DC).
- Complete electrical repairs and welding projects as needed.Want
a Career With Sysco? - Complete the form and application
- Current and valid drivers license
- Medium/Heavy Duty truck technical training
- 2-year school and 4 years of experience OR 5 years of
experience in fleet maintenance and repair
- Annual Inspector Certification Knowledge, Skills and
- ASE certifications & Automotive or Medium/Heavy Duty
- EPA section 608 (Core & Type II) and 609 HVAC & refrigeration
CertificationApply Now!Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sysco - Nashville Diesel Mechanic, Murfreesboro , Diesel Mechanic/Technician - Top Pay + Up to $4,000 Sign-On Bonus, Professions , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!