HVAC - Residential Installer
Company: Roscoe Brown Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title: HVAC - Residential InstallerClassification:
Non-Exempt Job Type: Full TimeLevel: EmployeeReports to: Install
Field SupervisorDate: 09/21
A successful HVAC Residential Installer will enable the
organization to fulfill/achieve its field services goals by
providing supervision and development of front-line employees who
are responsible for delivery of field services. Candidate will also
be responsible for training and quality control. General Duties and
Responsibilities HVAC - Residential Installer- (included, but not
- Provide direct oversight and supervision of employees
performing field service, installation, and customer service work.
Utilize customer service skills to respond to elevated customer
calls and offer customer issue resolution.
- Develop, coach, mentor, and motivate technicians, manage
workload and resource allocation, execute performance reviews,
institute corrective actions, and support resources through
training and development.
- Make decisions and recommendations regarding field activities
while considering various independently analyzed alternatives;
collaborate with other departments to develop solutions.
- Develop solutions relating to changes in policies and
procedures and company direction; interface with senior management,
customers, vendors, and clients to understand policies, procedures,
and milestones to create strategies that meet goals.
- Complete all tasks given from management, including but not
limited to service calls, maintenance calls, and all other field
and office duties.
- Company policy does not allow employees in this group to take
company vehicles home after hours. Education/Experience/Skills of a
HVAC Residential Installer:
- Must have two or more years of combined experience performing
and/or supervising field or customer service activities.
- Experience leading, coaching, and developing employees.
- Lead by example
- Flexibly and organized
- Be a self-starter and able to motive team members Licenses or
Certifications Required of a HVAC - Residential Installer:
- Valid TN Driver's License and insurability requirements may
- Pre-employment drug test required
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Lift up to 75 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry, or maneuver
heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices);
carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
Physical/Mental/Visual Requirements: Requires frequent standing,
walking, climbing, use of manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and
gross motor skills, eye/hand coordination, near/far vision, color
definition, hearing, and speech. Heavy lifting required. Frequently
climbs, kneels, bends, steps up/down and/or reaches above shoulder.
Physical Working Conditions: Works outside, exposed to excessive
cold/heat, excessive humidity/dampness and operates moving
equipment or vehicles. Rarely works alone, exposed to
dust/dirt/pollen, water, chemicals/ solvents/detergents/cleaners.
Walks on uneven surfaces or climbs ladders. Hazards may include
Keywords: Roscoe Brown Inc, Murfreesboro , HVAC - Residential Installer, Professions , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!