GA Engineer / Maintenance Manager
Company: Ryder System
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Current Employees:If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a
Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please
click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to
log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet,
please review this quick reference guide
clicking HERE. (https://ryder.com/job-applicant-privacy-policy)You
are the driving force behind our company.Start your career with
Ryder today!SummaryThe Manager Logistics is responsible to manage
all activities associated with the efficient operation of accounts.
This includes P&L responsibility, ensuring customer
satisfaction, compliance, employee relations and safety.Essential
- Manage the performance of salaried employees as well as hourly
paid employees under his/her responsibility, resolve performance
issues, and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with senior management and customers to determine
their needs and expectations and operate the account to meet those
- Be responsible for the payroll of employees.
- Analyze weekly and monthly P&L statement to determine
account profitability, and provide financial data and weekly
operations report to senior management.
- Be responsible for accounts payable, vendor quotes for
purchased materials, and customer invoicing.
- Hold Safety & Security meetings, provide safety training and
ensure compliance with safety regulations.Additional
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work on a flexible schedule on the various
work shiftsSkills and Abilities
- Builds and manages effective teams
- Strong leadership and motivating skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual, English and French (for Quebec locations only)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills within a diverse team
- Demonstrates problem solving skills
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, structure and schedule tasks to maximize
effort and meet deadlines
- Must be computer literate and able to use the Microsoft Office
Suite (Excel & Word required)Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required in business, logistics,
transportation. A combination of other education and experiences
will be considered.
- Five (5) years or more in the management of warehouse and/or
transportation operations requiredTravel: 10-20%DOT Regulated:
No\#FB\#li-post\#indexemptJob Category: LogisticsRyder is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
with disability.Job Seekers can review the Job Applicant Privacy
Policy by clicking HERE.
Keywords: Ryder System, Murfreesboro , GA Engineer / Maintenance Manager, Professions , Spring Hill, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!