Company Training Coordinator - Construction
Company: Pool and Spa Depot
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Pool and Spa Depot is interviewing candidates for a Company
Training Coordinator to work within our CONSTRUCTION
This newly created position needs to have the ability to document,
teach and follow up with Standard Operating Procedures for the
entire company comprised of Retail, Service, Warehouse and
Construction departments. This position will focus on and work with
our Construction Department. We are looking to develop a training
department for a growing company that will be led by this position.
Working well with key stakeholders in the business is a critical
skill needed. Must be able to work independently, and also within a
group in order to grow this new department. (Please note: This is
not a teaching position.)
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete needs analysis to compile processes in all key areas
of our business.
- Monitor all training activities of new and advanced
- Assess training needs on a job site, work with subject matter
experts, and develop training material.
- Organize all training materials within the organization for
team members to be able to utilize, access and have available.
- Develop training sessions focused on Service and overall
- Develop and facilitate training on all Operations aspects of
- Travel to construction sites to facilitate on the job training
- Two years related training experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of construction and operations.
- Ability to develop training processes from needs analysis.
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in motivating others through
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow, while working
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
and from various backgrounds.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a
background check and drug screen.
- Knowledge of the construction process and working on
construction sites is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of the Adult Learning Theory
We offer a competitive benefits plan including health benefits.
Pool and Spa Depot is a Drug-Free Workplace.Benefits:
- 401 (k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
As a family-owned company that was founded in 1996, Pool and Spa
Depot embraces traditional values while placing our customers
first. We shop the world and bring in the #1 leading products. With
locations serving Nashville, Brentwood, La Vergne, Clarksville and
Cookeville, Tennessee as well as Bowling Green, Kentucky, we offer
the best selection of inground pools and above-ground pools,
equipment, chemicals, portable spas and hot tubs, swim spas,
saunas, patio furniture and much more to you and your family.The
success of Pool and Spa Depot has come through hard work, long
hours, and recruiting the best and most experienced personnel in
the Middle Tennessee area. If you are looking for an exciting
opportunity, in a fun environment with great benefits, come check
out one of our five locations or apply to join our team right
Keywords: Pool and Spa Depot, Murfreesboro , Company Training Coordinator - Construction, Professions , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!