Company: Bimbo Bakeries
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or
Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps
snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If
the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
The Warehouse Associate is a skilled position. You will be
responsible for accurately loading and unloading trailers,
verifying route load(s), trailer reports, and maintaining the
shipping yard. Follows all safety procedures as set forth by the
Company.Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Great starting pay: $19.50/hr!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products! Key Job
* You are focused onmaintainingproduct movement in and out of the
distribution center by preforming various duties.
* You will load, unload and stack products in a safe and efficient
* You will count and check products for accuracy and quality.You
will maintain accuraterecords,report overages and shortages to
Supervisor. You will participate in "Cycle Counts", as
* Youwill operate material handling equipment safely;
including:pallet jack, forklift,etc.
* You will receive, label and palletize ingredient shipments.
* You will replenishproducts in the Distribution Center.
* You may troubleshootissues with packing equipment,label machines,
tapers, palletizers, etc.
* You will maintain a safe, clean and sanitary work
* You must follow, demonstrate, and understand all Environmental
Health & Safety (OHS) requirements.
* You will maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* You will meet Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
* You will participate and successfully completes all Company
approved and required training, audits,etc.
* You may be assigned additional responsibilities and duties
bythesupervisor.Key Behavioral Competencies:
* You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret
data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex
(dealing with people, procedures and equipment).
* You work well in a team-based environment, have solid
interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change.
* You must be able to perform basic math and computer skills;SAP,
Oracle, CPD preferred
* You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset:focus on
improving efficiencies while decreasing waste. Job Requirements
* High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
* 1-3 Years of shipping experiencepreferred.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must be able to work around various chemicals and equipment.
* Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or
stoop for prolonged periods of time (except for break and lunch
periods), climb, perform repetitive motions, and work in a dusty,
loud and hot environment.
* You must have good written and oral English language
* You must wear required personal protective equipment (PPE).
* Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, irregular and/or rotating shifts,
including split days off (non-consecutive days off) and work
nights, holidays and weekends (frequently required).
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be requestedto
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy
that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and
employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries, Murfreesboro , Warehouse Associate, Professions , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!