Production CNC Machine Shop Supervisor
Company: Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionIf you believe quality is a way of life, then
you've come to the right place. We are currently recruiting for a
Production Machine Shop Supervisor job in Albany, GA. You'll help
feed and protect the world by building something truly great—from
industry-leading agricultural aircraft to the skills and experience
that will help your career take off. You'll have a chance to learn
an entire business and not be a cog in a big company machine.
You'll be involved in the entire process of building an aircraft –
from raw material to flight testing. Job Summary:Salary-$75-90K per
yearOther – salaried role, 10% bonus planAs a Production Machine
Shop Supervisor you would be expected to oversee the companies
production operations. You will guarantee that manufacturing
remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and
organizing workflows.In a fast-paced environment like production,
the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process.
They must be competent and comprehend complex operations. You
should also be able to optimize day-to-day activities while
minimizing the costs.The goal is to ensure that production
processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable
manner. Essential Job Functions for the Production Machine Shop
Supervisor job in Albany, GA:
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Enforce company policies and guidelines.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
training employees, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs,
evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Resolve personnel problems by analyzing data, investigating
issues, identifying solutions, and recommending action.
- Implement cost-saving strategies and techniques.
- Contact appropriate sources for repair issues.
- Counsel employees on how to achieve an optimal output or
- Communicate with and assists other manufacturing departments as
- Evaluate the condition of production equipment.
- Ensure employees are clocking production orders and confirming
completeness in a timely manner.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Accountable for the departments KPI and other performance
- Operate computer-controlled tools, machines, or robots to
machine or process parts, tools, or other work pieces
- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance
to specifications, using precision measuring instruments,
templates, and fixtures.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures,
and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision
- Stop machines to remove finished workpieces or to change
tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required
- Proven ability to create complex setups, programs, and
operations for various mills and lathes. Skills and Abilities
- Mastercam X++
- SolidWorks 2013+
- Vericut 7.4+
- Scripting language
- Fusion 360
- Excellent coaching and communication skills
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes
- Strategic planning skills
- Able to deal with complex issues in a fast-paced setting
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to plan, staff, and lead the department to achieve
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
management Education and Experience
- At least 3 years' experience in a manufacturing
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, lean manufacturing, and
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor's degree in related field a plus
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC.
The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those
of an Employment Agency
Keywords: Total Aviation Staffing, LLC, Murfreesboro , Production CNC Machine Shop Supervisor, Professions , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!