Forklift Operator II
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: September 23, 2022
2nd Shift M-TH 4p-2:30a/ Pay: $21.50/hr (Base Pay $17 + Shift
Difference $0.50 + Surge $4.00)
The Forklift Operator II is primarily responsible for safely
operating complex powered material handling equipment (includes the
Order Picker, Turret, Drexel, etc.) for the purpose of product
receipt, storage and order fulfillment
This position will be responsible for.....
- Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and
- Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and
conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
- Sorting, building and wrapping product to pallets to ensure
compliance to customer expectation.
- Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily
cycle counts and routine inventory maintenance tasks.
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to
business volume and need.
You might be a great fit if....
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years' experience with daily power equipment
- Ability to operate powered complex material handling equipment,
i.e. Order Picker, Turret, Drexel, etc.
- Not afraid of working on equipment at extended heights.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven
- Strong team player.
- This position operates in a specially designated federal area
and, due to contractual and regulatory obligations, requires
obligations, requires U.S. citizenship in order to be considered
for this position.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 60 pounds.
ADA - FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Murfreesboro , Forklift Operator II, Professions , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!