Aircraft Parts Purchaser / Inventory
Company: Hire Aviation Staffing Solutions LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Purchase commodities and services to meet specialized or
- Make purchase decisions in accordance with Company procedures
- Analyze purchase requisitions and review for accuracy and
- Follow proper channels to obtain purchase authorization
according to company policy
- Determine the correct method to process purchase requisitions
depending on total cost, timeliness, competitive bidding, and
- Place orders to procure requisitioned items or
- Solve problems with orders in an efficient and timely
- Process all receiving left from prior shift
- Maintain stock room and other areas in control by the Logistics
- Assist the department by stocking, pulling and reorganizing
parts and tools as needed.
- Ship parts, as needed.
- All duties as assigned by leadership.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Possess high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel
in and out of the United States.
- Must understand, read, and write English
- Must have experience and be highly proficient in Microsoft
Excel, Word, Outlook inventory software, and tracking
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a
positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with
a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in a warehouse setting, working with shipping or
Keywords: Hire Aviation Staffing Solutions LLC, Murfreesboro , Aircraft Parts Purchaser / Inventory, Professions , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!