Posted on: January 23, 2023
Staffmark is recruiting for an Electrical Designer position for
the LaVergne, TN area. This is an immediate 1st Shift 8a-5p Mon-Fri
opportunity. The perfect candidate for this position will have the
following: Top Skills Details
- Control Panel/Cabinet Design Experience
- Understanding of different cabling (Will be spec'ing out
- Electrical Design Experience using AutoCAD
- Electrical design
- Wiring diagram
- Control panel design
- Electrical cabinet design Job Description
- Responsible for working on the manufacturing floor to capture
specs related to the electrical components of the machinery.
- Determine materials required to meet design performance.
- Control Systems design is not required, but candidate does need
the control panel design / wiring schematics drafting
- Configured wiring diagrams from Main Electrical Control Panels
to remote locations.
- Applied standard engineering techniques to ensure that projects
are in compliance with technical and regulatory codes.
- Provided engineers with base sketch drawings for notes and
- Developed schematics, wire lists, assemblies, enclosure
modification details; interconnection drawings, and equipment
location plans using AutoCAD Electrical.If you have the above and
are looking for a career with a company with a strong reputation,
this may be the position for you!If you are interested in the
position, please email your resume to
Keywords: Staffmark, Murfreesboro , Electrical Designer, Professions , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!