Pharmacy Technician II
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description Do you want to be a part of a family and not just
another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where
diversity and inclusion thrive? Come be a part of the change!
Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to
be a part of a team.Our PRN position is perfect for individuals who
are interested in supplementing their income while gaining valuable
experience with one of the largest healthcare systems in the
country. As full or part-time opportunities come available in the
department, PRN staff can apply and grow with us! Many current
full-time employees started out as PRN! Benefits of working
- As needed schedule/flexible
- Earn while you learn new skills
- 401K eligible (with company match)
- Save money on everyday purchases with HCA Healthcare's Consumer
- Opportunity to transfer to full or part-time positions as they
come available!We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
opportunity! As a Pharmacy Technician II, you will be required to
work Evenings/Days with rotating weekends. You will dispense
medications, maintain drug inventory and accurately update patient
records, under the direct supervision of the pharmacist. What you
will do in this role:
- You will fill medication orders requested by physician or
pharmacist, and deliver to patient care and other areas.
- You will dispense controlled substances with proper
documentation; counting discrepancies and reporting any suspected
diversions to the pharmacist.
- You will be responsible for ensuring there is an adequate stock
of medications and supplies, according to established policies and
- You will assist ordering; receiving, unpacking, and storing
pharmaceuticals and related supplies in the appropriate locations,
rotating stock and replacing outdated and unusable drugs.
- You will picks up orders, requisitions, and medications for
return from patient care areas when on delivery rounds.
- You will be responsible for organizing and prioritizing work
assignments; responding timely to urgent and routine requests.
What qualifications you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1 year of related Pharmacy Technician experience is
- 3 months sterile product compounding experience
- Active Registered pharmacy technician with the FL State Board
of Pharmacy is required. HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth
and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools
and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and
help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS /
AFSC rates should meet the qualifications for this position: MOS
68Q and AFSC 4P0X1
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Murfreesboro , Pharmacy Technician II, Professions , Columbia, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!