Business Intelligence Analyst
Posted on: March 17, 2023
About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics
industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce
for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and
operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative
approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative
technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best
practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain
delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable
scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through
more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square
feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150
million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For
more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com. We Have .
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world s most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! General
Summary . The Business Intelligence Analyst performs a broad range
of operations research analysis assignments for unique data
problems requiring creativity, innovative use of techniques,
advanced approaches, and/or new technologies. The position will
deliver insights that will educate and influence key business
decision-making with our Customer, Operations and Support teams.
This position will be responsible for ..
- Works directly with Operations, IT, and Support functions to
analyze and develop best-in-class fulfillment practices (tools,
systems, materials, people assets).
- Serve as an Operations Subject Matter Expert with WMS, Order
Fulfillment, Conveyance and Time Keeping systems and works directly
with IT to configure, test, and integrate WMS, ERP, and MRP
- Develops SQL, BI tools to automate reporting and data services
- Actively participates in strategic projects directly with the
Customer serving as the primary focal point for production data
mining and data analysis.
- Designs and leads complex experiments, often with multiple
variables, gathers data and performs root cause analysis as well as
recommends corrective actions.
- Perform process and capacity analysis as directed by
documenting product, resource and information flow in current
operations using tools such as value stream maps, process flow
diagrams/control procedures, and time and motion studies.
- Develop, justify, and implement process improvements,
technological upgrades, and automation and or redesigns of existing
- Instructs and applies QDM, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and
practices to achieve operational excellence. You might be a great
fit if . Education/Experience
- Bachelor s Degree or its equivalent with 1-4 years of relevant
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4-6 years of
- Experience data mining and report generation capabilities using
relational database applications (i.e. MS SQL Server, MySQL,
Oracle) and BI tools (i.e. Spotfire, Tableau. MS Power BI).
- Experience developing and testing workflows within WMS
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of responsibility to
ensure data is accurate and presents a clear message.
- Communication skills are essential as will be working with
senior management and cross functional teams and will need to
motivate and evolve Direct Labor Staff.
- Self-starting, inquisitive individual with initiative to
investigate, research, and identify the root cause of problems, and
initiate corrective action.
- Position requires strong analytical skills and understanding of
problem-solving tools/methods. Physical/Cognitive Requirements With
or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. ADA FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. Fed Ex
Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Job
Keywords: FedEx, Murfreesboro , Business Intelligence Analyst, Professions , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...