CDL-A Dedicated Flex Truck Driver - CLK Clarksville TN
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Attention CDL-A Drivers! We're offering a $2,500 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through November 30, 2018! ($1,250 at 90 days and $1,250 at 180 days!)- excluding students.
Now hiring CDL-A drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates! If less than 6 months of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
Our Dedicated CDL-A Flex Driver position is an exciting one that offers a good balance of driving for a variety of dedicated customers all while enjoying the benefits of a flexible work schedule.
You'll play a vital role in serving multiple customers, keeping it new and exciting on an ongoing basis. Flex drivers work for one account at a time (minimum of one week or until customer's needs are met), then haul another dedicated customer's product. That's what we call flexibility!
Being adaptable to change and having the desire to work with a wide variety of freight are key requirements for these positions. Plus occasionally supporting other Averitt operations when needed; to ensure you'll always be rolling.This CDL-A position entails:
- Will only work for 1 account at a time (a minimum of 1 week or until the customer's needs are met) then haul another dedicated customer's product
- Miles will fluctuate depending on which account you are working on.
- Generally home every week - rarely out two weeks.
- Additional stop and unloading pay for some accounts that require unloading (not all accounts)
- Detention pay
- Breakdown pay
- Layover pay
- Paid 4 day orientation in Cookeville, TN with lodging, transportation and all meals provided. (Experienced & Refresher drivers= $738 orientation pay, Student drivers= $450 orientation pay.)Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience): - .48 cpm (hub miles)
- .49 cpm reached after 6 months
- .50 cpm reached in 1 year
- PLUS accessorial pay including stop and unloading pay which varies by account
- Experienced drivers average $65,000- $73,000 per year
_____________________________Paid Training Programs: Driving School Grads:
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days.
Students will also earn a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! Payable after completing orientation at a rate of $150 per month for the first 12 months and $250 for months 13 - 24.After training you will start at .44 cpm; .46 cpm after 12 months; .48 cpm after 18 months; .50 cpm after 2 years Student drivers average $60,000- $65,000 per year.Trainee:
If you have less than 6 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you. After training you will start at .48 cpm.
Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid eight hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1- 5 weeks.
_____________________________Check out these benefits of being a full-time Averitt CDL-A Driver:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as: - $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for single coverageWith the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Wellness programs available
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Wells Fargo banking products.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Wellness programs available.
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
- Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
- Weekly direct payroll deposits.
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: AVERITT, Murfreesboro , CDL-A Dedicated Flex Truck Driver - CLK Clarksville TN, Professions , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!