Auto Sales Professionals - Guaranteed Training Pay
Company: KIA OF MURFREESBORO
Posted on: January 16, 2020
2505 South Church Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37127AUTO SALES
Income Potential up to $100K!
Guaranteed monthly pay for the first 60 days!
Kia Of Murfreesboro was founded in December of 2015, and ever since
then we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers
to the best of our ability. Our dealership has shown our dedication
and has won awards for Best Place to Buy a New Car, Best Place to
Buy a Pre-Owned Car, Best Auto Service Center and Best Oil
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company's core
focus is building relationships that last, with our employees,
customers, and community.
What we offer:
- Income Potential Up To $100K!
- Guaranteed monthly pay for the first 60 days!
- We will train the right individual
- Drug & Smoke-Free atmosphere
- The best automotive products in the industry!
- No work on Sundays
- Paid Vacation
- Full Medical Health Plan including dental and vision
- Paid long-term disability insurance
- Optional short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided training and education
- Generous incentive and bonus programs
- Discount vehicle purchase program
- Fantastic advancement opportunities
- An excellent career path for talented individuals who recognize
opportunity, demonstrate their ability to achieve, and value the
rewards they receive.
Walk-In Applicants are Welcome! Ask for Reggie Harris!
Responsibilities - Sales Professional:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking
questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned
activities, reviews and analytics.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories,
etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep
abreast of technological changes in the products.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to
emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in our expert service department.
- Other duties may be assigned when necessary
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Professional:
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not necessary. Sales
Experience in any industry accepted
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude. Must be bright,
motivated and driven
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Must be outgoing and enjoy helping people
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Excellent communication skills. Grammar proficiency,
- business emails, etc.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include
background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: KIA OF MURFREESBORO, Murfreesboro , Auto Sales Professionals - Guaranteed Training Pay, Sales , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!